UNIMED is an association of 130 Universities coming from 23 countries of both shores of Mediterranean. UNIMED’s aim is to develop university cooperation and mobility, and contribute to advancements in education and research in the Euro-Mediterranean area.
Through the many initiatives carried out over two decades, UNIMED has promoted collaboration between the universities of the Mediterranean, becoming a point of reference of international university cooperation. UNIMED has a wide experience in EU project participation and management and in the field of Higher Education. UNIMED participates in a number of projects in different programmes (Erasmus+, Horizon 2020, Interreg MED).
Why we are Participating in the Project
In order to pursue the broader objective of encouraging scientific, cultural, social and economic cooperation in the Euro-Mediterranean region, UNIMED supports its member universities through internationalization processes, quality assurance strategies and innovative inclusive practices, among others.
The VALEU-X project mixes all those fundamental goals by means of innovative teaching methods. In this view, UNIMED can also count on a steady experience in managing projects in the field of Higher Education and in particular in Virtual Teaching and Learning, Virtual Exchange and Open Educational Resources.
Our Role in the Project
UNIMED plays a significant role in the outreach and sustainability of the project by bringing in its established networking capacity between HEIs in programme countries and South Mediterranean neighbourhood partner countries. It is responsible for the dissemination and exploitation of project activities and results and will undertaking tasks including:
- developing an effective dissemination and exploitation plan
- implementing a multi-channel public communication strategy
- designing and setting-up interactive project online presence (website, social media, newsletter,…)
- designing and producing dissemination materials (flyers, posters, gadgets…)
- editing and publishing exploitation materials (public reports, white papers, best-practices,…)
- organising and coordinating local dissemination events (information sessions, know-how workshops, open meetings,…)
- presenting project results on regional and international conferences and networking events
Marcello Scalisi Cristina Stefanelli
Director Project Manager
Martina Zipoli Ludovica De Benedetti
Project Assistant Outreach and Communications