On April 29-30 April 2022, the European University of Tirana hosted the international conference Albanian Studies Days.
Albanian Studies Days (ASD) Conference is an important scientific activity of the European University of Tirana. The addressed issues are related to the Albanian society, the region and beyond in the fields of economic, human, social, legal, medical and engineering sciences. The conference aims to create an environment where the ideas and experiences of Albanian and foreign researchers and specialists in relevant fields are exchanged. The theme of the opening discussion of the Albanian Studies Days (ASD) was focused on the Ukrainian Conflict and its effects on the Balkan region. Then, the ASD ASD was organized in 5 sessions, which encompasses the 5 Faculties of UET.
Representatives of the Consortium have presented to the audience the VALEU-X project, its main achievements and objectives.
In the audience:
- Prof. Asc. Selami Xhepa, President of UET
- Prof. Dr. Drita Kruja, Vice-Rector of UET,
- Mr. Enver Hoxhaj, former Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Kosovo
- Mr. Aldo Bumçi, former Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Albania
- Mr. Paskal Milo, former Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Albania and one of the most prominent historians of Albania
Also, Mrs. Artemis Malo, actual Vice-Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Albania, gave her speech on behalf of the Minister for Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Albania, Mrs. Olta Xhaçka, who couldn’t be present due to Security Council affairs.