Main highlights and achievements so far include:
- A needs assessment report on Virtual Collaborative Teaching and Learning in Albania
- Expert Forums to discuss Virtual Collaborative Learning, Digitalization, Internationalisation at home and Virtual Mobility with stakeholders and students conducted online on 12-13 May 2020, and in Durres on 23-27 September 2021
- An E-Tutors series of qualification workshops for Albanian students conducted online from April 23 to June 25, 2021. A short excerpt of the participants’ reflections on their learning experience can be watched here, and learning resources are available here https://learning.valeu-x.eu/
- An Observation visit & Job shadowing activity organised by TU Dresden online on 6-8 December 2021
- The opening of the VALEU-X Centres, equipped to allow Albanian HEIs to achieve high quality ICT-based internationalisation at home activities, and implement VCL courses
- The signature of a Memorandum of Understanding among the VALUE-X Partners to express their commitment to collaborate and facilitate academic cooperation. The MoU signing ceremony was held at Epoka in September 2021 with representatives from all the consortium partners.
Except where otherwise noted, content on this website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.