On last July 2020, the European University of Tirana (UET) held a training on the TEAMS online Platform and online teaching, targeting Directors of High Schools. More than 200 participants took part in the online training in the framework of the activities of the VALEU-X project, whose scope is to support the internationalisation of HEIs as a current national priority in the partner country Albania.
- A needs assessment report on Virtual Collaborative Teaching and Learning in Albania
- VALEU-X presentation at the Capacity Building webinar by the MED2IaH project
- VALEU-X visit’s „Soft skills of Students“ final project Conference (14 January 2021)
- 2020 VALEU-X Year in Review and Looking Ahead
- Project Valeu-X was presented at PIConf 2020, 23–24 October 2020